Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Politicians Acting Like Children

The spitting contest going on between the Republican Party elite, Rush Limbaugh, and the White House proves that neither party is competent enough to lead the country. A pox on both houses!

Here in Texas, there is a simple way to vote a straight ticket. You mark one place on the ballot and your votes all go to one or the other party. I’ve done that in the past, but never again. I will vote only for those who place our country above themselves and their party. Party hacks will not get my vote, and I’ll write in my own name when I’m unfamiliar with candidates for state offices, or can’t pick from those on the ballot. Everything I’ve heard so far from our announced gubernatorial candidates means I’ll be getting at least one vote in the Republican primary. It's enough to gag a maggot.

No comments: