Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Relaxing

Once in a while you just have to lean back, relax and let the world go by. That's what I did today.

The day started with threats of rain, which eventually resulted in a few sprinkles and one brief shower, but it was enough to convince me it was too wet to work on the landscaping. The recent rains and the fertilizer I applied have the lawn looking the best it ever has, so the only things I had planned were to trim around flower beds and apply some more mulch...but those jobs can wait a couple of days.

Tonight, we went to Pop's for his Tuesday Hamburger Special. You can get a hamburger for $1.09, or the combo for $2.99, which includes fries and a small drink. Delicious! I've been trying to lose a few pounds, so it wasn't the best meal to help that cause, but I'll get back to my popcorn lunch tomorrow.

No comments: