Wednesday, November 25, 2009

For This I Am Thankful

I'm thankful that despite the ongoing leftist assault on our Constitution, most of our society still functions as it always has.

I'm thankful that in less than a year we will have the opportunity at the ballot box to reverse the damage that has been inflicted on our country by selfish, power-hungry politicians of all stripes.

I'm thankful that our citizens are finally awakening from the coma of comfort that has cursed the nation for decades.

I'm thankful that nothing has yet happened to set off the firestorm that rumbles just below the surface, waiting for a spark to ignite it.

Mostly I'm thankful there are still people willing and preparing to enter that firestorm in the footprints of our founders, should the props of civility crumble. This link will give you an indication of how seriously our situation is being viewed by some people.


http://westernrifleshooters.blogspot.com/

No comments: