Thursday, May 6, 2010

Don't Forget Them



It was my war, but I wasn't there. Though I wore a uniform during part of it, I didn't deploy to SEA, and I'm often nagged by guilt. Now those slimy, dope smoking protesters who worshipped Mao and Che, and who spit on our returning troops, are running the damn country and running it into the ground!

More than 50,000 died in a valiant, botched effort to defeat collectivist thinking, but when I look around today, it's obvious the communists won anyway. What a terrible waste of young men and women. I knew several whose names are etched on that wall, and they were all far more patriotic and honorable than the entire Congress, the Administration, and the mainstream media, put together. It's enough to make me want to puke.

Link

1 comment:

Patricia Stoltey said...

When the traveling version of the wall came to Northern Colorado, my husband and I went to see it. The names were being read while we walked along the wall -- I couldn't believe how sad I felt, and how close to tears.