Sunday, December 27, 2009

Folklore or Fact?


It doesn't show very well in this photo, but there is a bright ring around the moon tonight. According to the experts, it doesn't mean bad weather is on the way, but according to the achy muscles and joints in my body, we're in for a storm. The Weather Channel agrees with the experts, as they are calling for only a slight chance of showers on Tuesday.

I guess we'll see who calls it right, and if I'm wrong, I can always blame it on impending senility. If they're wrong, they'll have to blame it on bad science.

2 comments:

friar tuck said...

I've heard this since I was a kid, and over the years it's proved to be more true than not.

friar tuck said...

I've heard this since I was a kid, and over the years I've seen nothing to disprove it.
And I'm old enough to feel the changes in the weather too, just like you!
:-)