Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Billionaires Of The World Unite!



So Warren Buffett and Bill Gates believe that all American billionaires should donate half their wealth to charity. Wow! Warren will have to shop for Hamburger Helper to get by on the measly 31 billion remaining after he gives half of it away, and Bill will likely have to clip coupons from the Sunday paper to make it on his mere 26 billion.

I have a better idea. Instead of giving half to charity, why don't you all keep 10 or 20 million for walking around money, and donate the rest to the US Treasury. Then your good friend, Chairman Obama, will have a little seed money to buy more votes and redistribute wealth to the really needy folks, like SEIU members. It's a win-win situation.

2 comments:

Patricia Stoltey said...

I suppose this means I'll have to give up a few billion too. Darn!

JUST KIDDING! I have no idea what I'd do with that kind of money. My brain thinks in hundreds.

Unknown said...

Yes, it is pretty easy to give away billions when you already have more money than you can find things to spend it on.